-Protection and identification of comparable advantages of the urban tissue for the quality of life.
- Integrated planning for the retention of population capacity in the urban area of the 21 Municipalities
- Protection of non-built land reserves within the tissue and the limits of built areas and massifs.
- Protection of residential areas reformatting the regulations in areas with mixed uses.
- Protection of “garden city” type areas-protection of the urban tissue identity.
- Quantitative and qualitative upgrade of urban green spaces.
- Preservation of neighborhood features.
- Integrated intervention in degraded areas with reserves of urban characteristics.
Management of mobility within the area, overall and by Local Authority with penetrable limits –in favor of low emission massive means of transport for the decongestion of traffic loads.
- Parking Management
- Limitation of private car users for mobility needs within the area of the 21 Municipalities.
- Priority to public means of transport ( buses-tram-metro).
- Promotion of alternative ways of transport (bicycles-walking)
- Organization and control of parking accesses to areas of intensive land use and accessibility.
- Establish of flexible and multi-purpose surface public means of transport.
Economization on energy sources, water and building materials for the construction, conservation and functional use of the built environment in the framework of municipal works and private sector.
- Water preservation, by utilizing underground water for the irrigation of municipal green areas.
- Energy saving-promotion and use of renewable energy sources.
Preservation and upgrade of the aesthetic quality of urban landscape and local identity.
- Promotion of cultural heritage in areas with urban tradition.
- Promotion of historical identity by linking the green network with recreational and cultural sites.
Decrease of urban pollution (air pollution, waste, noise pollution)
- Decrease of waste ,promotion of recycling in all 21 Municipalities.
- Creation of soil bank and nurseries, fertilization of vegetative by-products and methane production.
- Wind energy, alternative fuels for the municipal vehicle fleet in all 21 Municipalities
- Priority to the protection of residential areas, which are influenced by the metropolitan and national road network.
Compatible development of local and trans-local functions.
- Priority to the planning and completion of the secondary Metropolitan Center in Maroussi.
- Revival of “local neighborhood centers “by controlling the use of residential areas, rearranging public spaces and by promoting EMAS to SMEs.
- Management of land uses, accessibility and car parking of the surrounding area.
- Integrated management of local linear non-linear centers.
Compatible development of the productive infrastructure for small and medium scale industries and its accompanied uses and residential areas
- Implementation of integrated intervention for restructuring the urban areas, which includes Industrial Zones in Metamorphosis, Lycovrisi, Kifissia, Erythraia Municipalities.
- Integrated urban intervention in the SMEs areas in Nea Ionia and Heraclio Municipalities.
- ΔΗΜΟΣ ΑΓΙΑΣ ΠΑΡΑΣΚΕΥΗΣ
- ΔΗΜΟΣ ΒΡΙΛΗΣΣΙΩΝ
- ΔΗΜΟΣ ΓΑΛΑΤΣΙΟΥ
- ΔΗΜΟΣ ΗΡΑΚΛΕΙΟΥ
- ΔΗΜΟΣ ΚΗΦΙΣΙΑΣ
- ΔΗΜΟΣ ΜΑΡΚΟΠΟΥΛΟΥ
- ΔΗΜΟΣ ΑΜΑΡΟΥΣΙΟΥ
- ΔΗΜΟΣ ΜΕΤΑΜΟΡΦΩΣΗΣ
- ΔΗΜΟΣ ΝΕΑΣ ΙΩΝΙΑΣ
- ΔΗΜΟΣ ΠΑΛΛΗΝΗΣ
- ΔΗΜΟΣ ΠΑΠΑΓΟΥ-ΧΟΛΑΡΓΟΥ
- ΔΗΜΟΣ ΠΕΥΚΗΣ-ΛΥΚΟΒΡΥΣΗΣ
- ΔΗΜΟΣ ΦΙΛΟΘΕΗΣ – ΨΥΧΙΚΟΥ
- ΔΗΜΟΣ ΧΑΛΑΝΔΡΙΟΥ
ΕΝΙΣΧΥΣΗ ΤΟΠΙΚΩΝ ΑΓΟΡΩΝ
ΜΕΤΡΗΣΕΙΣ ΗΛΕΚΤΡΟΜΑΓΝΗΤΙΚΗΣ ΑΚΤΙΝΟΒΟΛΙΑΣ